Workshop BODYWEIGHT TRAINING by Kesh PATEL
13.10.2018/ Smartfit Studio 2
// Registration period: 01.09.2018- 05.10.2018
// Registration fee: 200 lei
// Complete Guide to Bodyweight Training
Join Smart Fitness Academy for an exclusive collaboration with Kesh Patel – renowned author, coach and bodyweight training advocate. Explore the history, rationale, benefits and functional objectives of what is undoubtedly one of the most consistent and inspiring forms of fitness training.
During the workshop you will dive into the philosophy of bodyweight training, as Kesh draws on evidence from evolutionary biology, human anatomy, motor development and physical culture. Context will be provided through practical demonstrations and self-exploration, allowing you to enhance and consolidate your learning.
Creating resilient and bullet-proof individuals in work, recreation and sport is the ultimate goal for coaches, trainers and healthcare professionals. This is reinforced during the workshop through an understanding of bodyweight training strategies and program design for any ability level. The Complete Guide to Bodyweight Training Workshop will allow you to create sustainable movement fitness from the ground up, for your clients and athletes.
// Course Objectives:
– Understand the history, philosophy and science behind bodyweight training
– Understand the role of bodyweight in human motor development
– Summarize and identify the building blocks of human movement
– Learn and perform simple bodyweight movements, and understand regressions and progressions
– Explore different strategies and workouts in bodyweight training
– Understand the art of coaching to optimise client results and business development